Thursday 9 May 2013

World Class Procrastinator

I've always been a procrastinator. I should be packing. I have to move stuff on Saturday and I don't have much done. And to be honest, most of what I have done, wasn't unpacked from the last time I moved (which was back home).
I'm not even doing useful procrastination. Sometimes I'd not want to do something (it used to mostly be homework) so I'd do other things, like sometimes be crafty, read or even clean. Not so much these days. I have a couple craft projects that I could've been working on, but I've pretty much almost given up on them.
The most I did today was go rollerblading. Twice. I suppose that's better than what I did for the rest of the day, which was sitting on my butt playing on my phone. That's seriously how lazy I am sometimes, I didn't even bother to take out my computer, until about a half hour ago (like 8pm).
I'm also putting packing off because I hate it. And I hate moving stuff. This is going to be my 7th move in almost 5 years. And I'm going to have to have at least 2 trips this weekend alone. Because my bed takes up the whole truck bed and then I need to move a dresser and a couch. And they're not going to fit into my itty bitty Mazda. I myself am not going to be moving into the place until a couple days before the long weekend because I'm going to be working that weekend, but I need to do it in advance because my moving helpers are only available on the weekends. Damn people having real grown up jobs haha.
As much as moving sucks, there's a silver lining, which is, Megan doesn't have to commute an hour to get to work again this summer. And that makes me very happy. I was super cranky pretty much all summer because I worked long days and drove an hour both ways so I pretty much had no life.
In summary, I really need to get my butt in gear and pack tomorrow. Ugh, and I just remembered I have to do laundry and take my bed apart tomorrow. Lame.
In other news though, I got 3 new post cards to add to my collection. My boyfriend's mom and sister just got back from Newfoundland and brought me some.
As always, stay tuned for more misadventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment