Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mini Movie Review: Now You See Me

Last night I went to see Now You See Me. I originally wasn't really looking forward to seeing this movie that much, but I figured I had dragged my boyfriend to enough of the movies I want to see, he could pick the movie.
I'll give you the synopsis and then tell you what I thought about the movie.


NOW YOU SEE ME pits an elite FBI squad in a game of cat and mouse against "the Four Horsemen", a super-team of the world's greatest illusionists. "The Four Horsemen" pull off a series of daring heists against corrupt business leaders during their performances, showering the stolen profits on their audiences while staying one step ahead of the law.
 Like I said, I wasn't super psyched to go see this movie. I was, however, pleasantly surprised. I ended up actually really enjoying the movie. There were definitely some funny parts, and the magic was pretty cool.
I can't really go too much into what happens because it's all kind of interconnected and there are definitely a few twists to the plot. I even got a wee bit confused at a couple points, but that's not overly surprising haha. And I just figured out something from the movie this evening while eating dinner...
All in all I would say this was a good movie and would recommend it. It has enough going on that you don't get too bored, but not too much that you're overwhelmed with information.
That's my review, stay tuned for more misadventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment