Saturday 4 January 2014

Upcoming January Movie Releases

I fail. I seem to always forget when the end of the month is coming up. I actually would have forgotten to leave rent if my land lady hadn't sent me a message reminding me it was the first.
But the point of this post is not my crappy memory. It's time for upcoming movies!
I think January is going to be rather disappointing, I haven't heard about many movies coming out but let's just see shall we?
Yep. January sucks for both theatre and DVD releases. Absolutely nothing coming out that I want to see.
Well this has proven to be a very uneventful blog post. I apologize for that. But really Hollywood should apologize, it's their fault for coming out with a bunch of crappy movies and no good ones.
Are there any movies that you're looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment