Wednesday 5 February 2014

Upcoming February Movie Releases

I suck at remembering that a new month is starting. I realized today while walking through Walmart when I saw their "new releases" shelf that it was now February and I had yet to write this post. So without further ado, I present to you the upcoming new movies for February.
Huh. Alright then. I present to you the DVD releases because there are zero movies coming to theatres this month that I would like to see.

First up was About Time released February 4
On his 21st birthday, Tim Lake's (Domhnall Gleeson) father (Bill Nighy) tells him the family secret—all the males in their family are able to travel back in time. He can go back to any moment and live it over and over again until he gets it “right.” He decides to go back in time to see if he can win the girl of his dreams (Rachel McAdams), but he finds out that not everything can be fixed, and that time travel doesn't come without consequences.


This one I didn't get to see in theatres, but it did look kind of interesting. So if I stumble across it on TV or Netflix or something, I will probably watch it. I won't likely be going out to buy it.

Next and lastly to be released is Thor: The Dark World on February 25
Marvel's Thor: The Dark World continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel's Thor and Marvel's The Avengers, Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos...but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.


I will be buying Thor. Not necessarily when it first comes out. But I will own it at some point. My review for Thor: The Dark World can be found here.

And that's unfortunately that. Two DVD releases and none in theatres. The rest of 2014 better step up it's game if it wants to be as good as 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment